Acupuncture & Dry Needling
Stoddard Road Physio SERVICES
Stoddard Road Physiotherapy endeavours to treat each patient with the utmost care and respect, taking in to consideration each individual’s values and beliefs. We adopt a “hands-on” approach to ensure accurate and effective assessment of all musculoskeletal structures. Whatever your Physiotherapy needs are, we can help.
With your consent, we may utilize video analysis to further assess some movement patterns and enable us to find the root cause of your injury.
Our first-class services are available to all patients, whether private, ACC-funded, or with private health insurance. If you are unsure, please do not hesitate to call us to discuss your situation.
We effectively treat
- Lower Back and Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Muscle and Ligament Strains
- Fractures and Avulsion Injuries
- Cartilage Damage
- Work Injuries
- Sciatica & Nerve Pain
- Joint Stiffness (foot, ankle, knee, hip, spinal, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand)
- Bone Spurs
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Occupational Overuse/Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Pre and Post Surgical Management
- Inflammatory Disorders
- Postural Dysfunction and Muscle Imbalance
- Gait Dysfunction
- Vestibular Dysfunction including BPPV
- And many more conditions!